- Seamless tubular construction has no stitched edge to get snagged or ruptured.
- Color coding, in accordance with international standards, gives most frequently used capacities a unique color.
- As with web slings, red striped, white core yarns offer an additional warning to aid in inspection.
- Round Slings are soft. Pliable body will hug many uneven and odd-shaped loads. Grips tightly and is easy to unhitch. Choker hitch will not lock up on the load.
- 100% polyester construction stretches approximately 3% at its rated capacity and will return to its original length.
- Load bearing yarns are protected from ultraviolet degradation.
- Cost effective in high capacity lifting or pulling applications.
The Saf/Grip Round Sling is a major advancement in pulling and overhead lifting. It is fabricated using red striped, white
polyester load bearing yarns encased in a flexible polyester fabric.
- Polyester and Nylon webbing available. Please specify when ordering.
- Cordura (Buffer) sleeves
- Cordura (Buffer) / Leather / Heavy web / Pukka wearpads
- Special Edge Slings:
- Cordura wrapped eyes / bearing points of eyes / edges / bodies
- Leather wrapped eyes / bearing points of eyes / sides of bodies
The Saf/Grip Endless Round Sling is the most versatile. Capable of being used in vertical, choker and basket hitches, wear points can be shifted to extend sling life. Pliable body hugs the load and offers super strength and ease of handling. Slings feature identification tags indicating size, type and rated capacity.
|Color||Stock No.||Approx. Body Diameter (inches)||Approx. Body Wt. lbs/ft.||Rated Capacity in Pounds|
Extra protective Cordura® cover adds durability. Sling jackets are color-coded by rated capacity. Choose from seven
different colors to fit the rated capacity you need for your lift.
|Color||Stock No.||Rated Capacity in Pounds|
Use / Care:
- Below are conditions to be avoided when using Saf/Grip Round Slings:
- Do not expose Saf/Grip Round Slings to strong alkalis at elevated temperatures, and never use at temperatures
above 194ºF (90ºC) or below -40ºF (-40ºC).
- Avoid sling contact with any kind of sharp surfaces.
- Do not overload any sling beyond its rated capacity.
Inspect Your Slings Regularly:
Before each lift, you should visually inspect your Saf/ Grip Round Sling for any damage. Immediately remove sling from service if you see:
- Missing or illegible identification tag.
- Melting, charring or weld spatter on any part of the sling.
- Holes, tears, cuts, embedded particles, abrasive wear or snags that expose the sling’s core yarns.
- Broken or worn stitching in the cover that exposes the core yarns.
- Fittings that are damaged, stretched, cracked, pitted or distorted in any way.
- Knotting in the sling.
- Acid or alkali burns.
- Other visible damage that causes doubt as to the sling’s strength.