Rugged and reliable, the flemish eye spliced with carbon steel sleeves offer the greatest safety in a wire rope choker. This construction offers 93-95% wire rope efficiency. Inspection is facilitated by painting sleeves gold to verify swaging is complete and proper. Capacity/Care and Instruction tag attached. Proof testing and certification available upon request.
Quality and safety... hallmarks of the Gold Standard
Determine the weight of the load and consider angle of sling to load.
1. Wire Rope Diameter: Inches
2. Sling Length: Feet - bearing point to bearing point
3. Wire Rope Finish: Bright, Galvanized, or Stainless Steel
4. Wire Rope Origin: Import / Domestic
5. Class of wire rope: 6x19 or 6x37 class
6. Any attachment: hooks, thimbles, etc.
Safeway’s Rigging Department can also furnish:
- 6-part Flat & 8-part Round Braid Slings
- Cable Assemblies
- Overhead Crane Hoist Assemblies
- Winch Lines
- Bulk Wire Rope
- Aircraft Cable